Sunday, June 25, 2006

DBI 0301 Graduation & Jasper birthday !!!!


20 June 2006

Finally comes the day of my class DBI 0301 Graduation, Glad to
see 'em in sch again haha..... {hehe..... next time me and Hx
turn liao} Sad to say cannot graduate at the same time but wish
all my classmates
ALL THE BEST IN THE FURTURE!!!
On the same day we went together for dinner
although something upset happened but since it the
Graduaion Day let bygone be bygone........




23/06/06
Wen to Jasper chalet. I take take time off fr my working place to
go to the chalet which is in Pasir.{actually i don quite prefer
the chalet but no choice}At the chalet me and my frienz buzy
eating cos' no activities at night so i tink that day can be our
Fatterin' Day {Don rem' how many meal we had hahaha.........}
Later Me and Christian together with other frienz wait until the
next day morning than take taxi hme cos' toooooo tire to take
public transport Shs!!!!-_-Zzz........



*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
10:21 PM and they said..

1 Comments:

Blogger Senorita Juan said...

Nice background... but, why no update.. LoL..

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<