Thursday, July 21, 2005

Java test AGAIN !!!! SAD....SAD.....SAD....Haiz....


21 July 2005

Haiz...java test on servlet and JSP, I don kno hw to do Image hosted by Photobucket.com garateen fail wan la no need to c liao.........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But b4 my test i went out with king y, sheng Xiong and Zihao 4
lunch @ AMK
they ho...really le kno i not ver fimilar with the
sch where is where don say properly n me gt confuse of where to fin
them......{but mayb me also gt wrong la who tel me not to ask
clearly,haha....}

After that went to Mei Juan hse and watch a movie ver exciting
and a bit horror wan... It a true story that happen in Maxico.
There's a killer that kill alot of people but still running heaven caught
by the police... but too bad can not burn or else can let my frienz watch......

One of my favorities Japanese Animation:Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comment: A fun but peaceful day!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
1:07 AM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<