Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Haiz! wat a busy day!!!! Busy....busy......busy


12 JULY 2005

Long time never write my blog liao cos' busy of my part-time job
and school work. Can't write long so i will summarise the thing that
i have done this few day la ho....

I went to eat Bali Thai restaurant @ Bukit Batok with lian, ting, HX,
it is really a very good restaura' althought the Tom Yam Soup is a
bit spicy but delicious and my favorite is the noodles, ah..... the cost
you know la ....haha.... a bit pian sia to let my frienz spend
so much $$$$

I also got went movie with Mei Juan, we watchin "WAR OF THE WORLD" quite a nice movie but can't be my favorites one.

Now a bit bore with lian, ting they all on holiday Haiz.....don't know where to go when break also wat to do went home lor.....

That all i goin to write cos' tml stil gt test!!!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com BYE! BYE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comNice and Sweet Pictue Right!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
6:12 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<