Friday, July 01, 2005

Story of my last day on June!!


30 June 2005 (Fri)

My main project group mate tel me to integrate the pototype
but i didn't kind of get the message, so my leader is not quite happy
about it, i'm kind of upset too !!! Haiz...haiz...haiz...
I think i really not a very social person ba...... that's why i
juz don't kno how to communicate with my group member......
Haiz....

[The story is like this.....]


Haiz..... today is jus not my day. Me, lillian, Dewen, Ivan and
Lim Lake on the way home somebody stepped on my Charles & Keith
shoes and the strap break....... What a "F" day for me....Shit(x100)
see i think my "guardian" is on public holiday la that why???
Ok nevermind, after visit Yong Peng in hospital i rush home and do my
pototype,(althought i very tired but still need to do) but at around 12am
my group leader use very unhappy voice n ask me wen can i finis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com my pototype, than i tell her 1am i will send her.But the story
didn't end here i found out i do wrongly so i redo until 5 until i satisfact.

But @ around 9 in the morning ling call me and she is very
unhappy that i didn't do the integration so im the end she do herself, i a
little sorry for that but Why should herImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com use that kind of attitude i
didn't own her oOK!!!
C i didn't go and make trouble, trouble juz come from the sky
{"4 letter words"}
Finally it end, tml will be better right it wokin day again....ha haaaaa.........$$$$$$$$
THE END

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
1:08 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<