Friday, June 03, 2005

Having lunch with my poly "pigs & dogs FRIENDS"


2nd June 2005, Thursday
Today i when to school and have lunch with ah lian, van, per, ting, sian, wen. It really fun, we long time never be like that since they separate to FYPJ. I really enjoy to talk, chit chatting about other people bad things (althought i know we are very bad, we just can't help it, haha......). Especially van, he become my "sister-in-law" after mixed with juan friend, haiz.......poor poor ah lian. Van if you read this you better watch out oh....:p don forget lian got a loanshark sister...haha.....oh......
And somemore i really feel that sian style is improving why you all don't believe me, but at least juan have the same feeling as me. Ya!!!!i got 1 supporter at least :p, "pigs & dogs friends......"

Neoprint of me, lillian, yan ting & huixian
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
4:28 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<