Monday, October 24, 2005

Celebrating Father's Birthday !!!!


23 Oct 2005, Sunday

Today is my father birthday, after my wok i actually want to go
"sing song" with MJ but my mum say it my father birthday so want
to go out for dinner {usually we don celebrate, as i don kno wen
is their birthday date haha.....}

So we when Gelary for the dinner, it my first time eat there
cos all my frien don usually go there.......the seafood there is
very very very nice!!! woh.... u don kno how big is the crabe
really big and almost evey table there i see got 1 plate of crab so
i tink is the most famous dish ba......

Next time maybe i can take my frien there for a dinner......
really worth the $$$$

My favorites movie by HAYAO MIYAZAKI: Howl's moving castle
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like this author animation very much.Image hosted by Photobucket.com Those who like
to watch animation cartoon i think they will kno this author
quite welll...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
9:11 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<