Thursday, October 21, 2010

我的生活 


Today is the 3rd weeks since i transfer from PP team to SDCD. I give myself a 大鸡蛋 for 今天的生活,really a mess!!! i believe i didn't done anything wrong, 莫莫人 just can't let me have a peace of mind. I'm really stress and try very hard to pick up the things that they are teaching me, but 莫莫人 还有空tell me about the company attire, fantastic!!!
Tell me to do faster, than who bear the responsibility if i lodged wrongly, izzit you? If it you than how fast you want me to do i sure can keep up with the speed, Crazy! If you don't know why i today have so many back lot please ask before you speak anything, don't straight away jump to the conclusion okie! Stupid, spoiled my mood.
i say everything okie because i don't give it a dame of what you tell me
i don't argue with you because my EQ is higher than you but i have my limit
i don't talk much is because we don't live in the same "world"
i don't pray not because i don't believe in God but 努力可以的事 i don't want to depend on other people
i hold back my tears is because i know this is only a process/barrier that i have to cross before i can go to the next stage
i don't follow the company attire because i am comfortable for being myself in another words 莫莫人 advise is not accepted btw Thanks, just for the sick of being polite to you



*Yuen Lee*
was craving the OC on
7:39 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<